(no subject)

Date: 2016-07-24 04:07 am (UTC)
devilc: Jupiter in her wedding tiara with the word "imagine" (Default)
From: [personal profile] devilc
Ah, Killjoys.

(no subject)

Date: 2016-07-24 06:52 pm (UTC)
gwyn: (dean pelton)
From: [personal profile] gwyn
Well, I mean, my parents preferred my twin sister over me, so…makes sense to me to be more attracted to one than the other. Even twins who love being as much like each other as possible have slightly different things about themselves--the way they move, or a slightly different way of molding their face… I think a good actor playing both twins would be able to convey those differences and make each one seem just unique enough.

Profile

hypertwink: (Default)
hypertwink

September 2017