(no subject)

Date: 2017-07-07 07:43 pm (UTC)
gwyn: (skinny steve helmet)
From: [personal profile] gwyn
I was not planning to see this because I could not possibly care less about Spider-Man and actively loathe Tony/RDJ now, plus I still resent them taking somuch time away from Cap's story line, so I am totally down for spoilers and my friend won't give them to me: I really want to know about the Cap appearances! I heard there were more than just the fitness one.

Also, Pepper's back???? Really?! That kind of almost makes me willing to go…though I have a lot on my mind so I don't think I will.

(no subject)